Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's ok, we have free health care

I have finally got around to posting our zip lining adventure. Sorry it took me so long. 
    Once again we were invited by some new friends to go out and explore the island. Now, I wouldn't say that I'm afraid of heights. It's just that I would much rather be shopping than doing anything involving heights. I made a quick phone call to up our life insurance, then put on my big girl pants and accept the challenge. It was the perfect day. It was just hot enough to make me feel completely out of shape when I walked up the hill ( I would not have gone had I known how many hills I had to walk up). We were given a very brief tutorial (in broken english) on how to not fall to our deaths, then we were sent to zip around the jungle.

No comments:

Post a Comment